One unpaid invoice can mean the difference between profit and loss
With EDC Credit Insurance, 90% of your insured losses are covered against the risk of non-payment caused by a variety of events.
Why you need credit insurance
Make sure you get paid
Our credit insurance protects you against the risk of non-payment caused by an array of events including customer bankruptcy or non-payment, contract cancellation, issues with currency conversion or transfer, and more.
Get access to more cash
With credit insurance protection, your financial institution will typically lend against your insured invoices for 90% of their value, significantly increasing your access to cash.
Grow your business
Insuring your sales allows you to offer more competitive payment terms to win contracts, without the risk.
Discover which credit insurance solution is right for you
Whether you want the security of knowing a few or many of your sales are protected against non-payment, we have the credit insurance solution that’s right for you.
EDC Select Credit Insurance
Short-term coverage only when you need it
- You’re a new or occasional exporter
- You’re exploring new markets and relationships with a few customers
- You need fast and simple coverage exclusively online
- You need to ensure transactions up to $500,000
Portfolio Credit Insurance
Ongoing coverage for active exporters
- You have consistent sales
- You want to insure an unlimited number of customers
- You need flexible coverage with more policy options
- You need to cover pre-shipment costs in case of contract cancellation
Leave a Reply